Ground Floor
AMP Building
1 Hobart Place
ACT 2600
Ph:   02 6162 4055
Fax: 02 6162 4155

Contact Us

Header Image

We are committed to providing our customers with quality advice and service based on their needs, goals and current situations.

We understand that in farming, your business is your livelihood. So you can't afford to take chances with either your farm insurance or your home and contents insurance cover.

We will help you to tailor a policy from a range of cover options to suit your particular farm insurance needs. You can select specific covers from farm machinery insurance, building insurance, home and contents insurance as well as crop, fence, livestock and power pole insurance.

Farm Property Insurance
Resilium Farm Property Insurance covers include:

  • Buildings
  • Farm Contents 
  • Power Poles
  • Windmills
  • Free Standing Silos

Domestic Building and Contents (including contents away from the situation)

Other Insurance options include:

  • Theft
  • Business Interruption 
  • Machinery Breakdown
  • Road Transit
  • Business Liability
  • Farm machinery & Working dogs
  • Hay, grain, livestock, fences and trees.

Farm Motor Insurance

Some policies require you to take out a minimum number of covers under the policy.

For more information on farm insurance or to obtain a quote, please contact us.


« Back